0
In Loving Memory
Posted by Frois-Naidu
on
9:59 AM
Pa Mama...Nos sa Pai na Kristang
Nos sa Pai ki tengna seu,
Santah fikadu bos sa nomi,
Bos sa bontadi kumpridu na terra asi kema naseu,
Dah nos sa pang di kada dia.
Peduah nos sa pekadu,
Asi nos peduah
Nos sa inimingu
Nang desah nos teng mal intentasang,
Mas librah kon no di tudu mal,Amen.











There are many people who were not able to see her in her last hours & would want to know the way she passed on...I for one,want to remember the way she lived.



Alter Bridge - In Loving Memory
"Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone and
You still live in me
I feel you in the wind
You guide me constantly..."
May Frois Minjoot Donalia (1916-2008)
Nos sa Pai ki tengna seu,
Santah fikadu bos sa nomi,
Bos sa bontadi kumpridu na terra asi kema naseu,
Dah nos sa pang di kada dia.
Peduah nos sa pekadu,
Asi nos peduah
Nos sa inimingu
Nang desah nos teng mal intentasang,
Mas librah kon no di tudu mal,Amen.
There are many people who were not able to see her in her last hours & would want to know the way she passed on...I for one,want to remember the way she lived.
Alter Bridge - In Loving Memory
"Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone and
You still live in me
I feel you in the wind
You guide me constantly..."
May Frois Minjoot Donalia (1916-2008)